New Customer Accounts
The website has a new back-end that allows for the creation of customer accounts. This makes it easy to manage your purchases and downloads. Redownload packs in the event of moving computer or losing files is much easier this way.
If you’ve previously bought something on the Reverb Machine store, you can get access to it by creating an account under the same email address as used for those orders. Here’s a quick step-by-step:
- Choose account from the main site menu.
- Enter your new account details on the right, under “Register”. The username can be anything, but the email address must match the billing email used for previous purchases.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your email adress. Go to your email inbox and look for the new email with the subject line Your “Reverb Machine account has been created”. Click the confirmation link in the email.
- If the email address used matches past orders, you should be greeted with a “your previous order has been linked to this account” message in your account section.
- Use the Orders tab to view past orders and the Download tab to access all available packs.
If the above steps don’t work for you, and you can’t see old orders in your account, just send me a message via the form on the contact page.