Reverb Machine is the work of Dan Carr, a London-based musician & producer. You can find me on the following social sites, follow me to stay up to date on new articles, patches and more. I often share works-in-progress before they hit the site, so definitely get involved!
My Patreon page is the best way to support the site whilst also getting access to extra Reverb Machine content. I use the Patreon page as a way of sharing works-in-progress, synth remakes that are too short to warrant having a full article, as well as all the working files from my articles.
I have just one tier at the moment, the $5 Supporter tier. For pledging this amount every month, you’ll get access to:
- Articles and guides exclusive to Patreon, such as my guides to stereo width and using delay.
- Bonus Content from each article, including MIDI files, HQ audio, multitrack stems, additional notes and Ableton Live Projects.
- Arturia Jup-8 V3 Presets pack, featuring 60 presets.
- Korg M1 Factory Sounds for Ableton Live 10.
- M83 Synth Presets for Xfer Serum.
- 25% discount on all sounds packs (excluding ILIO Omnisphere packs).
The exclusive short articles include my remakes of the following songs:
- MGMT’s She Works Out Too Much
- Radiohead’s Burn the Witch
- Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross’ In Motion
- Tycho’s A Walk
Join the Newsletter
Sign up to my email newsletter to be the first to hear about new articles, new packs and other site news. Additionally, email subscribers get exclusive discounts on new packs.